The Secrets of Coloring 2: Step-by-Step Tutorials and Tricks of the Trade from a Professional Illustrator (Volume 2) (The Secrets of Coloring Series)
THE SECRETS OF COLORING 2: Step-by-Step Tutorials and Tricks of the Trade from a Professional Illustrator
NEXT LEVEL COLORING – TAKE YOUR SKILLS UP ANOTHER NOTCH!
MORE, MORE, MORE Step-By-Step Tutorials! 36 Full Tutorials + Many Mini-Lessons and Color Variations: Rich Black Background; Starry Sky Background; Radial Circle Backdrop; Green Haze; 2 Different Ways to Use Peachy Pink for Backgrounds; Smokey Bokeh; Chocolate Easter Bunny; Foil Egg; Shimmery Candy Cane, Pearlized Lollipop, Transparent Heart Lollipop, Candy Corn, Candy Heart, Gummy Bear, Patent Leather, Leather, Suede, Holiday Gift Box, Bow & Ornaments; Gingerbread Man; Adding Decorative Elements; Sparkly Fabric Overlay; Dark Brown Eye (and Other Combinations); 4 Skin Tone Varieties; Glowing & Theatrical Portrait Tips, Greyscale Glowing Mushroom, Bird of Paradise Flower, Lovely Luna Moth; Beautiful Betta Fish; Dazzling Dragonfly; Lush Lotus Flower; Water Droplets
- Featured Guest Tutorials by Lilicence and Coloured_By_Me
- GREYSCALE Tips
- NEW Ingenious Hacks to Get the Most Out of Your Coloring Books and Supplies
- CONVERSION TO PRISMACOLOR PREMIER Charts from 5 of the Most Popular 72+ Budget Brands of Colored Pencils
- FIFTEEN Single-Sided Practice & Coloring Pages for Use with the Tutorials, Including Several Toned Paper Coloring Pages
- Simple Background Ideas
- Color Scheme Swaps
- Instruction on Light & Shadow
- *Limited time* BONUS – FREE GIFT of Downloadable White Versions of Several Toned Pages
- A Downloadable, Customizable Color-Organizer Chart
- Information on Newest Trends Including: Favored Colored Pencils of Colorists, and Mixed Media Supplies
- The Elements & Principles of Art & Design
- Appropriate for All Ages and Different Skill Levels
- Markers and Gel Pens may Be Used in the Book with Blotter Pages Underneath
You’ve improved your coloring game, but notice newer mind-blowing techniques used by inspiring artists and colorists – and you’re left to wonder how in the world these masterpieces were created! Just because something looks impossible doesn’t mean that it is. Artist and educator, Jennifer Zimmermann, knows how to make the complicated simple! In this newest volume, Jennifer walks you through eye-popping yet surprisingly achievable tutorials each step of the way. Perhaps you need further instruction on lighting and shadows? Want to know how to make leather look real or to learn the differences between something matte vs. something glossy? How about coloring something transparent vs. opaque? How to color GREYSCALE pages? It’s all in the book!
There are ingenious time saving hacks...and ideas to save you money in the long run. You’ll also find suggestions about advanced blending techniques. Read up on choosing colored pencils – even the newest brands and what colorists prefer. There are even color conversions to Prismacolor charts for some popular and more affordable brands of pencils.
Are you looking for creative ideas about color schemes? Or how about ways to fill in backgrounds, using only basic supplies? Do you need more instruction on various skin tones and portraits?
There are so many tutorials in this book...Animals & Insects, Flowers & Plants, Mushrooms, Skin Tones, Eyes, Theatrical Portrait Tips, Candy, Boots in different styles and fabrics and GREYSCALE Coloring! In addition to all of the tips and tutorials you will find 15 single-sided practice, line art and greyscale pages that coordinate! As a special gift (for a limited time) you will have exclusive access to BONUS PDF download pages!
The Secrets of Coloring 2 is a book for everyone – beginners and beyond so that you can achieve your creative goals! Happy Coloring :)