How to Invest in Real Estate: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Getting Started
IT’S TIME TO STOP JUST THINKING, TALKING, OR DREAMING ABOUT THE FUTURE REAL ESTATE INVESTING CAN GIVE YOU. IT’S TIME TO START DOING… AND THIS BOOK WILL SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHERE TO START.
Everyone knows real estate investing can be a powerful way to build wealth and achieve true financial freedom. But, because each person’s journey is different, knowing the first steps to take can be challenging.
That’s why two of the biggest names in the real estate world teamed up to write the most comprehensive manual ever written on getting started in the lucrative business of real estate investing. Josh Dorkin and Brandon Turner—longtime hosts of the world’s #1 real estate podcast, The BiggerPockets Podcast—give you an insider’s look at the many different niches and strategies that exist. Find which one works best for you, your resources, and your goals.
Unlike most traditional real estate books, this one won’t tell you there is “one secret path” to real estate success. Instead, it dives into dozens of unique, life-changing quests and is packed with more than forty real-life stories of how real estate investors are finding success in today’s economy.
- How to invest in real estate while working a full-time job
- The truth about LLCs and corporations
- How to earn more at work (or on the side) so you can invest more
- Getting your spouse on board with real estate investing
- Eight unique property types you can invest in today
- Eleven powerful strategies for building wealth through real estate
- Twenty-eight tested methods for finding great real estate deals
- Partnerships, BRRRR investing, and other creative ways to fund your deals
- And so much more!